---------------------------------------------

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

MY FIRST MILKWEED IS BLOOMING

Ah... finally I can enjoy a beauty from my childhood on my own garden today.



This is the only one milkweed plant that I have.
For a very long time I didn't see this flower.
When I was a little girl, I found lots of milkweeds on my Granny's garden.



My daughter put a poor milkweed from a bare land on the way home from my granny house last July.
I had no hope at the first, cause I planted it in the 'wrong' time, a very hot and dry weather at that moment.
A month after planted, there was no good progress on this plant, but two weeks later I found some shoots on the stem.



And this week I can find beautiful flower bunch.
Beautiful...



I feel I still young... like as a little girl...

14 comments:

  1. That's lovely Endah to grow something you remember from a child x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! Nice to see that you have a beautiful reminder of your childhood growing in your own garden now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh milkweed namanya...beberapa kali tanam tapi mati...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya pun pernah tanam beberapa kali, dari seed maupun seedling, tapi baru kali ini berhasil

      Delete
  4. It is always exciting when plants surprise us with their appearance. Beautiful plant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always so comforting when plants bring back happy memories! The flowers were worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bunganya kelihatan seakan lantana...cantik!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your story and the flowers are beautiful. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete